Middlesex County Museum inspires creativity in the minds of every visitor.
Saluda, 45 miles (72 kilometers) away from the state capital, Richmond, is where you will find it.
While you're not inundated with choice when it comes to accommodation solutions nearby, there's 1 hotel where you can kick back and relax. The Chesapeake Bay RV Resort Thousand Trails - Campground is only 6 miles (10 kilometers) from Middlesex County Museum.
After a morning visiting Middlesex County Museum, delight your tastebuds at Sunnyside Saluda (925 Gloucester Road, Saluda). It's nearby, at just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Middlesex County Museum
After you're finished with Middlesex County Museum, there are a whole host of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- Jam-packed with fantastic collections about the local maritime history, Steamboat Era Museum is an excursion that adults and children alike will appreciate.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make plans to visit Historic Christ Church, a local place of worship.
- Is there anything better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with alcohol? Take the time to visit The Dog and Oyster Vineyard and you will certainly figure it out.
- Look out for wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and walk along the trails at Belle Isle State Park.
- Golf is a nice way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, visit Golden Eagle Golf Club.