Find and compare business hotels in New Braunfels, TX from $50
Top New Braunfels Convention Center Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss New Braunfels, a city known for its shopping, and sights like San Marcos Premium Outlets and Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort. You can choose from Travelocity's 45 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in New Braunfels and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in New Braunfels with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Landa Park, Comal River, and Lake McQueeney.
- Other things to see include Gruene Hall, New Braunfels MarketPlace, and Animal World and Snake Farm Zoo.
- Need a pet store? Try South Mountain Reptiles, Barking Lot Treats, or Texas Reptile Expos.
- For vet care, Dr. Kimberley Young, Bullock Ryan DVM, and Nowland Dan DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in New Braunfels
- Motel 6 New Braunfels
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel.
- Holiday Inn San Marcos-Convention CTR Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Canyon Springs Country Lodge
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in New Braunfels
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in New Braunfels.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 95°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.