Book a hotel near Painted Ladies, Western Addition
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Painted Ladies
Painted Ladies Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll definitely enjoy your time at Painted Ladies.
It's in San Francisco, a popular city that hosts people from all over.
With 177 accommodations in the general area of Painted Ladies, it'll be a breeze to find a room that ticks all of your boxes. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Hotel Drisco and the Sumner House SF are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be amazed at how far a dollar goes at the area's bargain hotels. For example, the HTL 587, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Days Inn San Francisco Downtown/Civic Center Area is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers).
Though upmarket hotels are limited in this area, travelers find that it's a test of willpower to check out of the Payne Mansion Hotel after taking advantage of the fantastic amenities. It's situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
When you need to keep up your stamina for all you have to do, make your way to Alamo Square Cafe (711 Fillmore Street, San Francisco). If you'd like to experience more of the area's hospitality scene, stop in at Horsefeather (528 Divisadero Street, San Francisco) and enjoy a wide variety of wines and beers.
Other Things to Do Near Painted LadiesTake full advantage of your time by discovering the area's other attractions after you're finished with Painted Ladies:
- Enjoy a guided tour of Queen Anne Victorians, an important historic residence.
- Enjoy a selection of local artistic events regularly offered by San Francisco African American Historical and Cultural Society and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Saint John Coltrane Church is a tranquil place of prayer. Merely admire it from a distance or find out if you can make arrangements to spend some time inside.
- Find a meditative haven and leave your daily problems behind at San Francisco Zen Center
- Stop by Glad Tidings Church. Even though this local place of worship is frequented by tourists, you need to inquire about the tour times if you'd like to spend a bit of time inside this hallowed building.