Book a hotel near Petaluma Arts Center, Petaluma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Petaluma Arts Center
Petaluma Arts Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for something to keep you occupied during your next vacation, a trip to Petaluma Arts Center is a good idea.
It's in Petaluma. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 65 miles (105 kilometers) away from the state capital of Sacramento.
If you would like to be a short distance from Petaluma Arts Center, reserve your room at one of 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of travelers enjoy the Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma, Metro Hotel and Cafe and Best Western Petaluma Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Instead of counting luxuriously plush sheep, you'll be dreaming of the cash you save because you chose to book a room at the affordable Hotel Petaluma an Ascend Hotel Collection Member. As an added bonus, it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Some people are just not morning people. If you got up feeling a bit lethargic, a steaming hot coffee at Starbucks (440 East Washington Street, Petaluma) is the perfect way to find that get-up-and-go. Think you could still fit a bit more in? Even if your stomach can't quite keep pace, you can still appreciate the dishes at Traxx Bar & Grill, (219 Lakeville Street, Petaluma).
Other Things to Do Near Petaluma Arts CenterSurely you weren't intending to wrap up your day after Petaluma Arts Center? Set aside some time to see what else there is to do:
- Every visitor will hear about Petaluma Seed Bank at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- From renowned dignitaries to important moments in time, Petaluma Historical Museum has displays that are thought-provoking and absorbing.
- An excursion to The Petaluma Library Museum, a popular history museum, is always memorable and educational.
- Phoenix Theater has everything you need from electrifying music to affordable drinks.
- Spend some time shopping at Petaluma Village Premium Outlets, where you can find almost anything you want, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
When it's time to go home, get on a train at SMART Petaluma Downtown Station, just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Petaluma Arts Center.