Book a hotel near University of Northern California, Petaluma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Northern California
University of Northern California Hotel & Travel Guide
Making plans to visit University of Northern California and searching for somewhere to stay close by?
This site is located in Rohnert Park, an estimated 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
The right hotel can mean the difference between an average getaway and a memorable one. There are 5 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Northern California, so it shouldn't be hard to locate one that works for you. A lot of travelers have had good experiences at the Quality Inn Petaluma - Sonoma, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Petaluma Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors that want bargain prices, consider reserving a room at one of the affordable hotels available here. A couple of your options are the Best Western Inn and the Rodeway Inn Wine Country.
For those who are finding it too hard to pay attention to the day's events, a delicious hot coffee might be in order. Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from University of Northern California, Mountanos Family Coffee & Tea Co. (1331 Commerce Street, Petaluma) is a good option. Looking for more than a snack? Grab a chair, look over the menu and have your pick from a combination of meals at foodservice blog (921 Transport Way, Petaluma).
Other Things to Do Near University of Northern CaliforniaHere are some more of the region's other popular pursuits:
- You'll find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for your friends back home at Petaluma Village Premium Outlets. Make sure you buy yourself a few treats, too!
- Santa Rosa Junior College-Petaluma Campus is not only a higher learning institution, but it is also known as a motivational place for the local community.
- Lady luck may not be on your side at The 101 Casino, but that's no excuse not to attempt a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Pretty much every visitor here will hear locals refer to Petaluma Seed Bank at one point or another. It's a popular local store.
- Petaluma Arts Center features exhibits, art courses and music shows that are sure to give you deeper insight into the area's vibrant arts scene.