Book a hotel near Petaluma Historical Museum, Petaluma
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Petaluma Historical Museum
Petaluma Historical Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Some believe that the true spirit of a community is demonstrated by way of their artistic and cultural practices. Decide for yourself while visiting Petaluma Historical Museum.
To reach it, you'll have to travel about 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Petaluma.
Are you only staying for a short time? Reserve a spot at one of the 5 accommodations that are within a short commute of Petaluma Historical Museum. The Sheraton Sonoma County - Petaluma and the Metro Hotel and Cafe are two good places, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
A successful getaway doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. Spend a night or two at the Hotel Petaluma an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, to make your dollar go further.
With all of the excitement of sightseeing, it's sometimes easy to neglect eating. A short stroll away, Acre Coffee is the ideal place to top up your batteries. If you'd like something a little more substantial, Lunchette is also nearby with a great variety of high quality dishes. Observe a different side of the area and head to McNear's Saloon & Dining House, also just a quick jaunt down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Petaluma Historical MuseumAfter you've visited Petaluma Historical Museum, prepare for the other attractions that the area has to offer:
- From famous rulers to eventful dates, The Petaluma Library Museum houses exhibits that are worth a visit.
- Do you want to give your wallet a workout? The popular Petaluma Seed Bank is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of travelers' shopping schedules.
- Phoenix Theater provides everything you need for a great night out, from electrifying music to affordable drinks.
- The excellent performances, festivals and various other events offered by Petaluma Arts Center are adored by local artists and spectators.
- You'll find great gifts and souvenirs for family and friends back home at Petaluma Village Premium Outlets. Don't forget to treat yourself, too!
A journey on the metro is a stress-free way to get to Petaluma Historical Museum. The closest station, SMART Petaluma Downtown Station, is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.