Mother Nature's majestic creations are a wonder to see. Pope Duval Park is one such example.
To see it, along with an exciting array of other sites, pack your bags and head to the much-loved city of Jacksonville.
Put your feet up and chill out after exploring Pope Duval Park. You can choose from 4 possible accommodations that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville West/Chaffee Point and Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chaffee ought to offer you at least some of the amenities you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Pope Duval Park
After finishing up with Pope Duval Park, you might like to stop by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Take a break to see some of Mother Nature's bird species at Camp Milton.
- There is nowhere better to take time out than Crystal Springs Park. Enjoy a book, kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this urban sanctuary.
- Try and find the fairways at Bent Creek Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.
- Go on a journey at Jacksonville-Baldwin Rail Trail, a popular local trail.
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family outing with a tour of Mandarin Museum.