Book a hotel near Portsmouth Brewery, Portsmouth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Portsmouth Brewery
Portsmouth Brewery Hotel & Travel Guide
Portsmouth Brewery is that adult-friendly escape that deserves to be number one on the travel itinerary.
To reach it, travel to Portsmouth, approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
If you're planning to go as far as Portsmouth Brewery, you might want to reserve a room that's nearby. You'll be able to find as many as 18 hotels and other accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A lot of tourists have had a good experience at the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
If you wish to make your money and your vacation last a little longer, check out a couple of the budget hotels that are close by. For example, you can find the Ale House Inn 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, while the Hotel Portsmouth is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Within an easy walk of Portsmouth Brewery, Breaking New Grounds is the perfect place to experience the area's cafe culture. If you're after somewhere with a heartier menu, Cava will be sure to quiet a rumbling tummy. As the day wraps up, you can celebrate the travel memories yet to come at Federal Cigar, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Portsmouth BreweryYou've traveled a long way, so surely Portsmouth Brewery won't be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to take a look at what else the area has available:
- Market Square is an excellent place where you can meet some of the local residents.
- A family outing to Portsmouth Athenaeum, a popular history museum, is sure to be both memorable and informative.
- The sight of open water has a calming effect on one's soul. Head to Portsmouth Harbor Trail and feel nature's impact take over.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Tugboat Alley is a good way to fit in with the locals.
- Develop a deeper sense of the spirit of the area by visiting St. John's Episcopal Church, a local sanctuary.