Book a hotel near Prescott Park, Portsmouth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Prescott Park
Prescott Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig out your camera, get into your walking shoes, and delight in a day in the open air at Prescott Park, a fantastic attraction to attach to your tour plans.
To see it, go to Portsmouth. If you're not quite sure where that is, it's approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of Concord, the capital of the state.
There are 14 possible accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Prescott Park. The Wentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & Spa and the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel are well-liked choices here, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be sure to have a good night's rest at one of the area's value-for-money hotels, especially when you remember how much money you've saved! You will find the Ale House Inn, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Portsmouth is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Some of us are simply not made to function before noon. For those that woke feeling a bit foggy, a steaming cup of joe at Figtree Cafe & Catering (14 Hancock Street, Portsmouth) is a great way to jump-start the day. You can also go to Mombo (66 Marcy Street, Portsmouth), a longstanding favorite among both locals and travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Prescott ParkAfter your time at Prescott Park, prepare for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- If you are a theater enthusiast, you will enjoy a visit to The Players' Ring.
- Prepare for an evening of entertainment and talent when you go to Players Ring Theatre.
- History doesn't always come alive in lecture auditoriums, but the exhibitions at Strawbery Banke Museum offer an authentic experience for all guests.
- Wentworth-Gardner House is a local attraction that's tailor-made for history enthusiasts.
- Arrange to visit Wentworth Gardner and Tobias Lear Houses, a historic residence.