Book a hotel near Portsmouth Harbor Trail, Portsmouth
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Portsmouth Harbor Trail
Portsmouth Harbor Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
Humans weren't meant to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A journey to natural areas such as Portsmouth Harbor Trail isn't just good fun, it's a necessity.
You'll be able to experience it in Portsmouth, 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Only here for a short time? Make a reservation at one of the 18 hotels that are located within a short drive of Portsmouth Harbor Trail. Discerning travelers like the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown/ Waterfront and Hilton Garden Inn Portsmouth Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll be sure to enjoy a sound sleep at one of the area's value-for-money hotels, especially when you think about how much money you've saved! You can find your way to the Ale House Inn, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Portsmouth, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
When you're finished at Portsmouth Harbor Trail, take a five-minute walk to Starbucks for a snack, a caffeine hit or refreshing drink. If you'd prefer somewhere with a larger menu, Popovers On the Square can appease a rumbling tummy. End an enjoyable day out by wandering down the road for a couple of drinks at Rí Rá Irish Pub.
Other Things to Do Near Portsmouth Harbor TrailFollowing your visit to Portsmouth Harbor Trail, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable family outing with a visit to Portsmouth Athenaeum.
- Admire the surrounding architecture at Market Square, or just enjoy passing the time.
- Have a fun experience by doing a tour of Portsmouth Brewery.
- Check out the works of art on display at Nahcotta.
- Are you looking to spend some cash? The well-known Tugboat Alley is an essential stop on many people's shopping schedules.