Book a hotel near Public Hospital Museum, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Public Hospital Museum
Public Hospital Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Public Hospital Museum?
Williamsburg, approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Richmond, is where you'll find it.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Public Hospital Museum, why not set up camp within an easy commute? With 52 nearby options, you're sure to find something just right. The Williamsburg Inn is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Colonial Gardens Bed & Breakfast and the Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection are situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don’t need to burn out the credit card to enjoy a decent hotel room. Have a look at the wide array of close-by bargain hotels. The Sleep Inn Historic and the Governor's Inn - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel are two examples. They are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you feel you can't wake up without a piping hot cup of coffee, take a short walk to Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Cafe (431 Prince George Street, Williamsburg). Is your belly still rumbling? You can indulge in heartier fare at Fat Canary (410 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg), just 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Public Hospital MuseumWhether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Public Hospital Museum:
- Fans of artistic creations should make plans to stop at DeWitt Wallace Decorative Arts Museum where they'll surely be in awe.
- Treat your eyes to some fine artworks at Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, a renowned art museum to include on your list of cultural attractions.
- Williamsburg Farmers Market is a charming place where one can find a unique gift or talk to the vendors.
- If you are searching for a place to ponder the spiritual aspects of life, make your way to Bruton Parish Church.
- Be entertained by the talented actors performing at Kimball Theater and admire the amount of work which goes into a production.
To visit Public Hospital Museum, you could consider taking the metro. The nearest station, Williamsburg Transportation Center, is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.