Find & compare spa resorts in San Marcos, CA from $87
Top San Marcos Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit San Marcos, a family-friendly and tranquil city known for its breweries and restaurants, as well as sights like California State University San Marcos and Twin Oaks Golf Club. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in San Marcos and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in San Marcos with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Double Peak Park.
- Other things to see include St. Mark Golf Club, Legoland California, and San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Aquatica Corals and Custom Aquariums, Deer Springs Feed & Supply, or PetCoach.
- For vet care, Discovery Valley Animal Hospital, Nordahl Pet Clinic, and ABC Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in San Marcos
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego North San Marcos
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham San Marcos
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Lakehouse Hotel and Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in San Marcos
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in San Marcos.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.