Book a hotel near Schuylkill River Trail, University City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Schuylkill River Trail
Schuylkill River Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
No one would deny that time spent in nature is good for the body and soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a trip to Schuylkill River Trail may be just the ticket.
It's just one of the reasons that many travelers head to the marvelous city of Philadelphia each year.
With about 51 accommodations only a short distance away from Schuylkill River Trail, it'll be easy to reserve a room that ticks all your boxes. 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you'll find The Rittenhouse Philadelphia. Some others you might like to consider are The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're not that concerned about fancy extras so long as you have a roof over your head, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's budget hotels. Two popular ones are the Rodeway Inn Center City and the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center.
The range of hotel options at your disposal will please even the most urbane wanderer. Put your hassles aside and dream in style! You should consider the Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel or the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Take a few moments to unwind and munch on some scrumptious snacks at Dunkin' Donuts (Market Street, Philadelphia). It’s only 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) from Schuylkill River Trail. Or, when is sun is starting to set, finish your day with a beverage at JG Domestic (2929 Arch Street B, Philadelphia), 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Schuylkill River TrailWhen you're finished with Schuylkill River Trail, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Check out Mutter Museum, where your children may enjoy what's on display and discover something new.
- Any budding historians will enjoy some time at Benjamin Franklin's Grave.
- First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia is a pleasant place of worship and a local attraction that you might like to visit and admire.
- Science will always be a fundamental part of how we live. Fortunately, Franklin Institute Science Museum makes it attainable for visitors young and old.
- If the time is right, schedule a guided tour through the Drexel University to really get a taste of the energy within this area.
Why not take a train to get to Schuylkill River Trail? The nearest station, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.