Book a Hotel Near Scottish Rite Cathedral, Indianapolis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Scottish Rite Cathedral
Scottish Rite Cathedral Hotel & Travel Guide
No matter your beliefs, you'll be able to get in touch with your spiritual side at Scottish Rite Cathedral.
If you and your travel buddies are thinking about visiting, head to Indianapolis, the capital of the state.
Spending your evenings in a hotel that is conveniently situated near the action always makes for a more exciting trip. Within a short distance from Scottish Rite Cathedral, you will be able to choose from no less than 32 accommodations. Some places to consider are the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the JW Marriott Indianapolis, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and finally the Conrad Indianapolis, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
The Home2 Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, is the only low-cost hotel that you'll find nearby.
If you want to experience being treated like royalty, select from the range of exclusive establishments nearby. A couple of decent choices are the Alexander, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Westin Indianapolis, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
In need of a strong coffee, a dessert or that special something to help fuel your adventures? Gabriel's Cafe is a delightful place to indulge in a snack and it's not far from Scottish Rite Cathedral. A great option for visitors wanting a more complete dining experience is Saffron Cafe. Again, you won't travel too far to locate it. If the setting sun brings on a sudden thirst, stop by Downtown Olly's for a cold beer or refreshing wine on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Scottish Rite CathedralYou'll be able to stop by a variety of other attractions after visiting Scottish Rite Cathedral:
- Inquire about guided tours and browse the exhibits on display at Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum.
- To have a truly moving experience, join the locals at Medal of Honor Memorial.
- Plan a visit to Indiana War Memorial, a memorial that is a window to the past.
- If you're seeking a truly thought-provoking experience, spend some time at USS Indianapolis Memorial.
- If you're hoping to find a quiet place where you'll have the opportunity to learn new things, head over to Kurt Vonnegut Memorial Library, a local library featuring excellent resources.
Getting to Scottish Rite Cathedral by rail has never felt so easy. The best station, Indianapolis, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.