Book a hotel near Theater of Living Arts, Philadelphia
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Theater of Living Arts
Theater of Living Arts Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Theater of Living Arts and searching for somewhere to stay?
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many world travelers come to the marvelous city of Philadelphia again and again.
Travelers who are here for a brief stay may like to stay in the immediate vicinity of Theater of Living Arts. You'll find 55 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Rittenhouse Philadelphia is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton and The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia are conveniently located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
This area boasts a great selection of hotels that won't make you a pauper. Two highly recommended places are the Rodeway Inn Center City and the Days Inn Philadelphia Convention Center, just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Take pampering yourself to a whole new level by choosing one of the numerous sophisticated establishments that are within close range. You may want to stay at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia, since it's only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, or the Hyatt at The Bellevue, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Dunkin' Donuts (308 South Street, Philadelphia) is among the most popular cafes for a light snack or hot beverage. Once the coffee has well and truly worn off, it will be time to start thinking about a healthier meal. It would be surprising if you didn't discover something to your liking on the menu at Primo Hoagies (326 South Street, Philadelphia.)
Other Things to Do Near Theater of Living ArtsAfter you've seen all there is to see at Theater of Living Arts, there are a range of other things to experience in the wider area:
- From remarkable rulers to memorable moments in time, Welcome Park has exhibits that are worth seeing.
- To ensure that the past is never forgotten, this area put up Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial so anyone could pay their respects.
- As you enjoy the area, you might want to stop and see St. Peter's Episcopal Church, a local place of worship. If you hope to spend a bit of time inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by going to see Old Pine Street Presbyterian Church, a local place of worship.
- If you would like to discover aspects of the local history, go to Physick House, an impressive historic residence.
When you want an easy way to visit Theater of Living Arts, just jump on the metro until you reach 9-10th and Locust, the station that is only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from your destination.