Book a Hotel Near Times Square, Fort Myers Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Times Square
Times Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? Times Square was meant to be experienced.
It's located in Fort Myers, a lively city that offers adventurers a broad range of exciting things to see and do.
You'll be happy to know that there's no shortage of hotels in the vicinity of Times Square. With 25 candidates within an easy commute, finding somewhere to stay is simple. The Pink Shell Beach Resort and Marina is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, the DiamondHead Beach Resort and The Neptune Resort are situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Make your money go a little farther by staying at one of the bargain hotels available here. The Sun Deck Inn and Suites and the Pierview Hotel & Suites are two such places. They are 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don’t need to be a celebrity to spend some time at one of the high-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa and The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village are solid choices that are worthy of your consideration.
For everyone who's finding it too difficult to pay attention to their to-do list, a piping hot coffee is never a bad thing. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Times Square, Bonita Bills Waterfront Cafe (702 Fishermans Wharf, Fort Myers Beach) is a terrific option. If you want a bit more on your plate, Pete's Time Out (1005 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach) is an excellent choice.
Other Things to Do Near Times SquareIf you'd love to explore more than just Times Square, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- The Big M Casino always offers patrons a memorable time full of high-stakes fun and excitement.
- At Ostego Bay Marine Science Center you will find exhibits filled with fascinating creatures from our planet's massive oceans.
- Anyone who likes to get back to nature should enjoy the protected Bowditch Point Park.
- Bay Oaks Recreation Center is a popular recreation park that's enjoyed by locals and tourists. It's the perfect place to bring the entire family.
- Matanzaz Pass Preserve is an unspoiled site where you can have a walk, and maybe see some bird species.