Book a Hotel Near Wells Fargo Arena, Tempe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wells Fargo Arena
Wells Fargo Arena Hotel & Travel Guide
Reserve your seats and join the masses of people who come together to experience the memorable events at Wells Fargo Arena.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Phoenix, the state capital.
Only staying for a short amount of time? Book your room at one of the 18 hotels that are within a short commute of Wells Fargo Arena. The Courtyard by Marriott Tempe and the Residence Inn Tempe Downtown/University are two well-liked places, located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are trying to keep costs down, you will be pleased to find out there are a range of accommodation solutions that lean towards the lower priced end of the scale. Try out the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix Tempe - University, a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or, there's the Best Western Inn of Tempe, which is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You will be bowled over by the sophisticated accommodation and services at the few premier hotels just a short drive away. You may want to look into The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection and The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale.
Is your camera full but your stomach empty? You can follow the strong smell of coffee 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) and settle in for a drink at Starbucks (340 East University Drive, Tempe). A good local eatery, Postino Annex (615 South College Avenue, Tempe) serves up some delectable food that's guaranteed to satisfy even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Wells Fargo ArenaYou can explore a variety of other attractions after seeing Wells Fargo Arena:
- Discover the lives and practices of people from differing cultures at R. S. Dietz Museum of Geology.
- See what on-campus lifestyle is like in this area when you visit Arizona State University. Ensure you plan to come on a day when tours are conducted.
- Mars Space Flight Facility is one of the well-known research institutes in the region. Look into a tour or open day to learn about some fascinating discoveries.
- Convenient information displays and brochures can be seen at Tempe Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Every art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At ASU Art Museum, you can explore the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and get to know the story behind them.