Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit West Valley City, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Stonebridge Golf Club and West Ridge Golf Course. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in West Valley City and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in West Valley City with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit USANA Amphitheater and Hale Center Theater.
- Other things to see include Rocky Mountain Raceway, Maverik Center, and Clark Planetarium.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Mark's Ark Inc, or Sugar House Veterinary Hospital.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Utah, PetSmart, and BluePearl Veterinary Partners are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in West Valley City
- La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City West
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, West Valley City, UT
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites West Valley City
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in West Valley City
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in West Valley City.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.