Book a hotel near Acid War Zone Trail, Lahaina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Acid War Zone Trail
Acid War Zone Trail Hotel & Travel Guide
Acid War Zone Trail the perfect place to go for travelers craving some time with Mother Nature.
You'll find it in Lahaina, which is 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
It's great to have a selection to choose from when you're trying to find a room, and with 12 hotels and other accommodations no more than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Acid War Zone Trail, you can bet you'll find something nearby. Just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, you can lay your head at the Puunoa Beach Estates. Some other choices are the Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Aina Nalu Lahaina by Outrigger, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
4 miles (6 kilometers) away, and the most budget-friendly hotel in town, the Kaanapali Ocean Inn is a haven for the thrifty traveler.
You've definitely earned a night or two at one of the few first-rate hotels in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Kaanapali Alii and Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers are solid choices.
If you're on the hunt for a place that's close by to take a break and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, look no further than Sunrise Cafe (693 Front Street A, Lahaina). Or, if the sun is starting to set, finish your day with a few drinks at Pioneer Inn Grill & Bar (658 Wharf Street, Lahaina), 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Acid War Zone TrailAfter Acid War Zone Trail, why not go and see the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Visitors are invariably awestruck by Brick Palace, a culturally and visually engaging tourist attraction.
- Go on a guided tour of Baldwin House, a significant historic residence.
- No matter if you're into history or not, you'll appreciate the importance of Baldwin Home Museum, some of the best historic sites.
- Spend an afternoon at The Birdstand while watching some unique birds perching in their avaries.
- Want some time out from the noise and confusion of the city? Enjoy a jog in Banyan Tree Park, a green urban sanctuary.