The greens are trimmed and the caddies are just waiting for you at Waiehu Golf Course.
Wailuku, roughly 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
You won’t be left out in the cold when searching for some accommodation close to Waiehu Golf Course. You can choose from 6 hotels within easy commuting distance. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities and features at the Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport and The Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono.
You don't need to wander too far to find a less expensive place to stay a few nights. There are a small number of solutions in the surrounding area. The Hostel City Maui - 1 and the Hostel City Maui - 2 are some of the more well-known establishments.
Other Things to Do Near Waiehu Golf Course
If you would like to jam as many things as possible into your trip, here are some other things that are happening:
- Don't forget to take a picnic when you head to Waihee Coastal Dunes and Wetlands Preserve. It's sure to be a fun day in the sun.
- If you are interested in botany or just the charm of nature, Maui Nui Botanical Gardens is a fun way to spend an afternoon.
- Experience and enjoy some of the music shows and exhibits offered by Maui Arts and Cultural Center and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- Pay a visit to Iao Theater and revel in watching its gifted actors perform their hearts out.
- Do some shopping at Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, where you can lay your hands on almost anything you want, from the latest fashion pieces, to souvenirs and general supplies.