A trip to Turnbull Studios & Sculpture Garden is a great way to learn more about the local people and their customs.
You'll be able to experience it in Wailuku, approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
You won't need to venture far to find a hotel. There are 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Turnbull Studios & Sculpture Garden. You should add the Maui Seaside Hotel and Hostel City Maui - 1 to your list.
Sick of running up big bills just to sleep somewhere? Then go straight to the Hostel City Maui - 2, a popularly priced solution that's located 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Turnbull Studios & Sculpture Garden
After you're finished checking out Turnbull Studios & Sculpture Garden, get ready for all that the rest of the area has available:
- Grab your walking boots and take on Waihee Ridge Trail. This rewarding and scenic hike is an excellent way to immerse yourself in the natural splendor of this area.
- Looking for an opportunity to free your mind? Bring your sunscreen to Waihee Coastal Dunes and Wetlands Preserve and enjoy the sea breeze on your face.
- Take a walk up to Ohai Viewpoint and be immediately greeted with gorgeous views of the surrounding landscape.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to play a round at Waiehu Golf Course.
- At Nakalele Blow Hole, an extraordinary natural marvel, you can witness the sea spectacularly thrust its way upwards.