Every event is an awesome experience at Miller Park. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Milwaukee a popular destination.
If you're considering where the best place is to set up base, you will be pleased to know that you have 4 great options to select from. The Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast and Best Western Milwaukee West, which are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Miller Park, are well-liked by many travelers.
Within easy driving distance, you can find a small number of budget-friendly solutions to choose from. Some options are the Sleep Inn & Suites Airport and the Super 8 Milwaukee - Airport.
You'll find a handful of upscale establishments within easy driving distance, perfect for when you're feeling a little extravagant. The Iron Horse Hotel and Hotel Metro are recommended.
A strongly brewed coffee and a sweet pastry at Velobahn Coffee and Cycle (3618 West Pierce Street, Milwaukee) could be a winning recipe after a full day. Belly still rumbling? Book a table at TGI Fridays (1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee,) a great local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Miller Park
Here are a number of the wider region's other favorite pursuits:
- You can't go past Palermo's Pizza Factory if you're looking for a quality atmosphere to sit down to a good meal.
- Miller Brewery is an interesting place. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.
- Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory is a great way for nature lovers to spend the day with the smorgasbord of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- If you want a conference venue that has high-quality services, you should check out Tripoli Shrine Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are a range of accommodation options in the vicinity.
- Miller Brewing Company is a great place to spend the day. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.