Book a hotel near Marquette University, Milwaukee
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Marquette University
Marquette University Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig deeper into the history of the area at Marquette University, a not-to-be-missed sight for any history buff.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Milwaukee, as it's an exciting city to explore in its own right.
Selecting an appropriate accommodation is a key detail of any vacation. If you are hoping to stay in the vicinity of Marquette University, there are about 25 options to select from. The Marriott Milwaukee Downtown is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, The Iron Horse Hotel and the Hotel Metro are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at excellent rates. That is exactly what you'll discover when you make your reservation at one of the inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. Two recommendations are the Sleep Inn & Suites Airport and the Super 8 Milwaukee - Airport.
At the end of a day of sightseeing, slumber in unrivaled comfort at your pick of the several chic establishments that are close by. Check out the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Ambassador Hotel - Milwaukee, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Einstein Bros. Bagels (1441 Wisconsin Ave, AMU Bldg, Milwaukee) serves some of the tastiest snacks you'll find. If beer and wine and somewhere with great ambience sounds appealing, then spend some time at Caffrey's Pub (717 North 16th Street, Milwaukee), a well-known local hangout.
Other Things to Do Near Marquette UniversityYou've traveled a long way, so surely Marquette University won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- On your adventures, you ought to stop and admire St. Joan of Arc Chapel, a local house of prayer. If you hope to spend a bit of time inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times beforehand.
- Treat your eyes to some fine artworks at Haggerty Museum of Art, a prominent art museum to include on your list of cultural things to see and do.
- History may not come to life in classrooms, but the exhibits at Chudnow Museum of Yesteryear make learning an authentic experience for all patrons.
- You'll enjoy an informative guided tour of Pabst Mansion, an area historic house.
- If you're hoping to visit somewhere where you'll be able to do some reading, head to Milwaukee Public Library, a local library that offers notable collections.
If you want a convenient way to get to Marquette University, all you have to do is hop aboard a train to Milwaukee Intermodal Station, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.