Book a hotel near Cerreta Candy Factory, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cerreta Candy Factory
Cerreta Candy Factory Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you ready to make your way to Cerreta Candy Factory?
Phoenix, the state capital, is thrilled to be its home.
There are 2 nearby accommodation options for you to choose from that are sure to suit your needs. Think about spending a few nights at the GasLight Inn and Motel 6 Glendale, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cerreta Candy Factory.
Lay your head down at one of the reasonably priced accommodations nearby. Why not choose one of the Comfort Inn West and the Americas Best Value Inn - Phoenix / I-10 West?
You have no need to take your bank savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you still can and stay at one of the several upscale establishments that are a quick drive away. To avoid being disappointed, it's always a good idea to book before everything gets full. Try the Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa and Radisson Hotel Phoenix North.
If you're feeling a little tired, try to keep your brain stimulated with a burst of caffeine. You can sip one or two coffees from Cafe, a brief stroll away. Alternatively, you might sample a full meal at El Charrito Authentic Mexican Cuisine, also nearby. For all those travelers that like finishing up the day with a relaxed beer, wine or spirit just down the street, the barkeep at Good O Sya will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Cerreta Candy FactoryHere are some of the region's other popular attractions:
- Young and old alike will enjoy an informative adventure about life, past and present, at Katydid Museum.
- Go to Sahuaro Ranch Park, an urban oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape.
- Whatever your school records, a prearranged tour around the cheerful campus of Grand Canyon University will have you wishing that you were on your way to a lecture.
- Exploring a temple such as Arizona Buddhist Temple will help you gain a better connection with the area's spirituality.
- A day bursting with fun, featuring a variety of games and rides, at the doors of the popular local amusement park, Castle N' Coasters.