Reflect on how people and places have developed through time as you wander through Destrehan Plantation.
It is just one of the many things to do in the wonderful city of New Orleans.
Since you're here to visit Destrehan Plantation, you'd do well to book a room at the Ramada Luling. At 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the closest option to the attraction.
Other Things to Do Near Destrehan Plantation
You've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Destrehan Plantation is just the start. After you're done, experience what else the area has available:
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their limitless energy by running around and playing at St. Charles Parish West Bank Bridge Park, a green oasis.
- Make your way to Ama Park, a recommended site for camping that will be sure to suit your needs.
- Morgan Playground has a variety of games and play equipment to keep the youngest members of your family happy.
- Toss the ball around with the family and enjoy the green spaces at Morgan Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- The exciting performances, artistic exhibits and special events featured at Rivertown Repertory Theatre are treasured by the local creators and viewers.