Planning a visit to Grant's Indian Museum?
If you're interested in checking it out, pack your bags and make tracks to Marion.
Even though you won't find any hotels in the immediate vicinity, there are more than enough in the wider area. Downtown Asheville is only 30 miles (48 kilometers) away and has 36 places ready and waiting to serve you. Popular choices are The Omni Grove Park Inn, Haywood Park Hotel and Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown.
Enjoy a fantastic assortment of snacks, enticing sugary treats and freshly roasted coffee at Java Junction (2-22 Mashburn Branch Road, Old Fort). It's only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Grant's Indian Museum
In addition to Grant's Indian Museum, visitors often check out some of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Learning about the history of a region at Mountain Gateway Museum will surely help you become more appreciative of the land and its people during your vacation.
- Find out about the history of the railway with a tour of Old Fort Railroad Museum.
- Old Fort Picnic Area is a leafy green sanctuary. It is a great place to read a book and breathe in the fresh air.
- Head off the beaten trail and enjoy a little slice of paradise at Catawba Falls.
- There's no better place to become acquainted with the locals than at Andrews Geyser, an attractive and popular spot to chill out.