Book a hotel near Humboldt State University, Eureka
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Humboldt State University
Humboldt State University Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll discover that history lives on when you stop by Humboldt State University.
Eureka, 210 miles (338 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
A decent hotel can sometimes be the difference between an average trip and a great one. There are 8 accommodations to choose from within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Humboldt State University, so it shouldn't be a problem to find one that works for you. The Hampton Inn & Suites Arcata and the Best Western Arcata Inn are a couple of great choices here, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you are totally fine with basic but clean decor, you can get a room at one of the low-cost hotels that are not too far away. The Clarion Hotel By Humboldt Bay and the Quality Inn Eureka - Redwoods Area are worth considering.
Library Cafe is an excellent choice for a cup of coffee or a mouth-watering snack. Luckily, it's just a few minutes' walk from Humboldt State University. If you're in need of a place with a larger menu, Windows Cafe can settle a rumbling tummy. End off a satisfying day out by strolling down the road for a few drinks at Crush.
Other Things to Do Near Humboldt State UniversityIf you want to explore more than just Humboldt State University, check out what else the area has going on:
- Bring along the children to see Humboldt State University Natural History Museum, where they're certain to be stimulated by the collections.
- Enjoy a play and give yourself over to a more imaginative world at Arcata Theatre Lounge.
- Shoppers in the know may want to head straight for Los Bagels, an iconic store which people visit for.
- Take time to calm your soul with a tranquil afternoon spent close to nature in Arcata Community Forest.
- Be entertained by the dedicated actors who perform at Arcata Playhouse and appreciate all the hard work which goes into the productions.