Book a hotel near Laguna Beach Paddle Boarding, Laguna Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Laguna Beach Paddle Boarding
Laguna Beach Paddle Boarding Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Laguna Beach Paddle Boarding is always an interesting experience.
It's located in Laguna Beach, approximately 410 miles (660 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Of the various ingredients needed for a successful getaway, the importance of a great hotel room shouldn't be underestimated. With 18 possibilities just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Laguna Beach Paddle Boarding, you're sure to find one that's right for you. The Montage Laguna Beach, the Surf And Sand Resort and the Inn at Laguna Beach are a few that are well-liked, and they are only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The less cash you burn, the longer your vacation can last! You can get fantastic bargains on hotels close by. For example, the Tides Laguna Beach is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) down the road, while the Laguna Beach Inn is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you're exhausted from all the sightseeing, get yourself a well-deserved caffeine hit at Starbucks, just an easy walk away. If you want something more substantial, Los Bris is also nearby and has a good selection of tasty meals. Wind down after a leisurely day and enjoy a drink at Brussels Bistro, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Laguna Beach Paddle BoardingIf you want to stuff as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- History enthusiasts often take part in informational tours of Murphy-Smith Historical Bungalow, an unforgettable historic house.
- There is no better place to escape from the daily grind than Main Beach Park. Read a book, throw a frisbee with the kids or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this leafy green oasis.
- Receive some inspiration, along with education, at Laguna Art Museum, which gathers, preserves and presents art to keep the local culture thriving.
- If you are a fan of the arts, be sure to take in a play at Laguna Playhouse.
- A peaceful and protected place, Glenn E. Vedder Ecological Reserve - Underwater Park and Tidepools is a nice place to get some fresh air.