Book a hotel near Little Five Points, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Little Five Points
Little Five Points Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your trip to Little Five Points.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Atlanta, the dynamic state capital.
If you're considering where the most suitable place would be to base yourself, you will be happy to know you've got 2 excellent options to choose from. You might like to think about spending a night or two at The Highland Inn and The Ponce Hotel, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Little Five Points.
For those that appreciate low prices, think about making a reservation at one of the budget solutions available here. The Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown and the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown are worth a shot.
You won't be able to take your savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you still can and spend a night at one of the several top-end establishments that are in the surrounding area. The St. Regis Atlanta and Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta are perfect choices that are worth considering.
If you're feeling frazzled from your travels, have a rest and enjoy a delectable coffee break at Village Coffee House, just a short walk away. You'll find more extensive dining possibilities also close by at Zesto. If you still want more, consider stopping for a drink at Brewhouse Cafe.
Other Things to Do Near Little Five PointsMaximize your free time by stopping by the region's other attractions after you're done with Little Five Points:
- See a play at 7 Stages Theatre and see the stories come to life.
- Check out the schedule of events at Variety Playhouse. This popular concert venue is likely to have a show that you'll want to see.
- Both tourists and locals like to go on tours of Victor H. Kriegshaber House, a memorable historic residence.
- Get set for an evening bursting with talent when you watch a play at Horizon Theatre Company.
- Remember to bring a sense of humor and prepare to enjoy some side-splitting laughter at local venue, Dad's Garage Theater Company.