Book a hotel near Mahalia Jackson Theater, New Orleans
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mahalia Jackson Theater
Mahalia Jackson Theater Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Mahalia Jackson Theater is certain to be an interesting experience.
It can be found in New Orleans, a well-loved city that hosts travelers from all over the world.
How you sleep can greatly affect your trip, and you'll definitely want to be feeling your best when you check out Mahalia Jackson Theater. Luckily, there are 44 hotels just a short walk away. Start by looking into The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, Royal Sonesta New Orleans and Hotel Le Marais.
You'll be able to put some money aside for more adventures if you choose to stay at one of the several inexpensive hotels close by. A couple of recommended establishments are the Olde Town Inn and the Frenchmen Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Indulge yourself when you stay at one of the top-rated hotels in the area. Some excellent choices are the Windsor Court Hotel, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the W New Orleans - French Quarter, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
You'll be able to keep your energy levels topped up with some tasty food, cold beverages or a hit of coffee at Treme Coffeehouse (1501 Saint Philip Street, New Orleans). Once the caffeine's well and truly run its course, you'll want to start thinking about a healthier meal. It would be surprising if you didn't find something to your taste on offer at Bertha's Place Bar & Restaurant (1501 Basin Street, New Orleans.)
Other Things to Do Near Mahalia Jackson TheaterYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Mahalia Jackson Theater isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, experience what else the area has to offer:
- Want some time out from the hectic pace of city life? Go and check out Louis Armstrong Park, a green urban oasis.
- Admire the historic greatness of Congo Square, a famous piece of local heritage.
- Crowd surf at a rock concert or catch another big event at New Orleans Municipal Auditorium, one of the region's finest music and entertainment facilities.
- Look up Chez Vodun if you've tried all the famous museums and you're eager for more!
- Professional shoppers may want to make a beeline for Hula Mae’s Laundry, a prominent store that people visit the region for.