Book a hotel near Placa d'Espanya, Sants-Montjuic
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Placa d'Espanya
Placa d'Espanya Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll always remember exploring Placa d'Espanya, one of the more memorable attractions in this region.
It is located in Barcelona, a much-loved city that hosts people from all around the world.
One of the main expenses of travel is the cost of hotels. Make your trip last a bit longer by checking out the great range affordable accommodations nearby. The Apartamento Abrevadero and the Mesón Castilla Atiram Hotel are two such establishments. They're 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the type of traveler who has a cellar full of vintage wines and is fond of sleeping on luxurious sheets, you will appreciate the indulgent pleasures at a variety of high-end hotels close by. You can find the Uma Suites Luxury Midtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Grandom Suites, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
AL SUR CAFE, Plaza Espanya is the ideal choice for a cup of coffee as well as a tempting pastry, cake or tart. It's only a brief stroll from Placa d'Espanya. When you're after a place with a larger menu, Terraza Maremagnum is sure to settle a rumbling tummy. Reminisce about a leisurely day by enjoying a drink at Plaza de Peritos, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Placa d'EspanyaYou're here for Placa d'Espanya, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- You'll likely hear locals refer to Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc, a significant facility that hosts various events and conferences.
- Make a point of visiting Venetian Towers, a towering landmark you're unlikely to miss, to learn a bit about local history.
- If you're looking to splurge, or only get what you need, you'll find some wonderful retail therapy at Arenas de Barcelona.
- Want to escape the noise and confusion of the city? Go for a jog in Joan Miro Park, an urban oasis.
- If you're after a piece of local history, check out Woman and Bird Sculpture.
Feel like a local and take the metro to Placa d'Espanya, which is just 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) from the nearest station, Pl. Espanya. You can also grab a train to another convenient station, Barcelona Sants, which is 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.