Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Port Aransas, TX from $72
Top Port Aransas Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Port Aransas, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like IB Magee Beach Park and Horace Caldwell Pier. You can choose from Travelocity's 148 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Port Aransas and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Port Aransas with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, Port Aransas Nature Preserve at Charlie's Pasture, and Mustang Island.
- Other things to see include Newport Dunes Golf Course, Port Aransas Beach, and Mustang Island State Park.
- Need a pet store? Try saltwater gypsies and Erickson & Jensen Seafood.
- For vet care, Ingleside Animal Hospital, Island Animal Clinic, and Aransas Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Port Aransas
- Shark Reef Resort Motel & Cottages
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
- Wet-N-Wild 4Br Home
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star vacation home.
- 3BR/3BA Pool and Boardwalk to the Beach by RedAwning
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star vacation home, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Port Aransas
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Port Aransas.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 63°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.