Book a hotel near Remick Ridge Vineyards, Kenwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Remick Ridge Vineyards
Remick Ridge Vineyards Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Remick Ridge Vineyards.
Sonoma, approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Sacramento, is where you'll find it.
You can find 2 possible accommodations 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Remick Ridge Vineyards if you want to be nearby. Napa is a popular spot to stay if travel time is not a big deal. Located only 9 miles (14 kilometers) away, you'll find an additional 2 candidates to choose from here. Start your search for an ideal room. at the Milliken Creek Inn & Spa, Andaz Napa - a concept by Hyatt and The Westin Verasa Napa.
The El Bonita Motel is the lone modestly priced hotel in the area, and it's approximately 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
There are several top-end establishments within a short drive, perfect for when you're feeling extravagant. The Kenwood Inn and Spa, A Four Sisters Inn and Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer are ideal choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Is that your belly starting to rumble? Head over to Cafe Citti (9049 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood) and treat yourself to a meal. If you're in the mood to kick up your heels, then you can order a drink at Mayo Family Winery (9200 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood), and engage in the conversations of both strangers and close friends alike.
Other Things to Do Near Remick Ridge VineyardsIf you'd love to experience more than just Remick Ridge Vineyards, check out what else the area has available:
- What could be better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with spirits? Take the time to visit VJB Vineyard & Cellars and you will easily find the answer.
- Is there anything better than a cultural trip blended with wine? Go to Chateau St. Jean Winery and you will find out.
- Embrace the zesty notes of this area at St. Anne's Crossing Winery.
- Evolve your palate with the pungent notes of the wines sampled at Ledson Winery and Vineyards.
- Visit the hot springs of Morton's Warm Springs.