If you're the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Savannah Bend Marina.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many travelers come to the terrific city of Savannah again and again.
Accommodation options are a bit thin around Savannah Bend Marina, but you'll find 68 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare The Ballastone and The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection.
You will be able to find a couple of budget-friendly hotels a quick drive away. You might like to check out the Hampton Inn Savannah-Historic District and the Oglethorpe Lodge.
You will be astounded by the exquisite services and amenities at the few first-rate hotels a quick drive away. Check out the Hamilton-Turner Inn and Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection.
Desposito's Seafood Restaurant (3501 Macceo Drive, Thunderbolt) is ideally located for peckish locals and travelers at the end of a day of sightseeing. It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Savannah Bend Marina
As well as Savannah Bend Marina, visitors often stop by some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- A great many visitors like to admire Bahia Bleu Marina, a marina.
- Uncover some amazing stories from the past while you walk through Bonaventure Cemetery.
- Do some shopping at Crossroads Shopping Center, where you can buy almost anything you need, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.
- The historic buildings and grounds of Savannah State University are rather impressive, making it a popular attraction among both locals and tourists.
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center is the perfect place to be for animal fans.