Book a hotel near Swing Kingz, Williamsburg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Swing Kingz
Swing Kingz Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're on the hunt for something interesting to experience during your travels, a trip to Swing Kingz is a good idea.
You can visit it in Lightfoot, which is 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Richmond.
Of the different ingredients needed for a fantastic break, the importance of a suitable hotel should not be overlooked. With 7 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Swing Kingz, you can find one that's right for you. The Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort are two good choices, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd prefer to spend more money on travel activities instead of a place to stay, you'll be pleased to know that there are a limited range of lower-cost solutions here. Check out the Econo Lodge Pottery, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Howard Johnson Inn Williamsburg, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
La Petite Tea Room (500 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg) is among the finest local stops for a fantastic coffee and a taste of something sweet. Cap off your adventure by dropping by Swing Kingz (301 Lightfoot Road, Williamsburg), and having some drinks with old or new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Swing KingzIn addition to Swing Kingz, travelers often stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Do some serious shopping at Williamsburg Pavilion Shops Shopping Center, a well-known shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- You'll love your time in this game-lover's paradise. MagiQuest offers a variety of games that'll put your skills to the test.
- Develop your swing and maybe knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Colonial Heritage Golf Club.
- Hunt down a bargain, run your errands or simply enjoy browsing the wide variety of stores at Williamsburg Premium Outlets.
- On a day not quite suited to sightseeing, Galaxy Tag is the one-stop location for those travelling with teens.