Book a hotel near Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, Charlotte
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
Bechtler Museum of Modern Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Delve into some local culture at Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, an attraction which offers a rewarding and authentic visitor experience.
You'll find it in Charlotte, a dynamic city which features a host of must-see sights.
Even though there's a nice selection of 19 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, it's usually a good idea to book early to ensure that you get the best deal you can. The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte, The Westin Charlotte and The Dunhill Hotel are three that are popular, and they are just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not far away, you can find some low-cost accommodations to take your pick of. Some such places are the MainStay Suites Charlotte Arrowood and the Sleep Inn Airport - Billy Graham Parkway.
You will find a handful of ritzy hotels that are not far away. One easy answer is the Omni Charlotte Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or you can try the Le Meridien Charlotte, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you'd like a little interlude from enjoying Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, take the short stroll to Jackson's Java for a freshly brewed coffee. If you'd like to eat out for dinner, stay close by and head over to Bernardin's. You'll chuckle as you recall some memories over a glass of wine or beer at Halcyon Flavors From the Earth, also just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Bechtler Museum of Modern ArtSurely you're not planning to call it quits after Bechtler Museum of Modern Art? Set aside some time to check out what else the area has available:
- Learning more about the history of a place at Mint Museum Uptown will make you feel more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your getaway.
- History fans should set aside time to visit Wells Fargo Museum, where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Check out the high-quality program of music shows, exhibits and art courses proudly provided by Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture.
- Take a look at one or two maps and brochures from Charlotte City Center Visitor Info Center to discover more about the local area.
- Even if you are not here for business, Duke Energy Headquarters is worth visiting.
Follow the locals and take the metro to Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, which is situated 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from the closest station, Stonewall Station. You could also get a train to another convenient station, 3rd/ Convention Center Station, a distance of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.