If you are the kind of traveler that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Folly Beach County Park.
You will find it in Charleston, an exciting city that draws people from all across the globe.
Contemplating where you can spend a night or more? You'll discover 3 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a good night's sleep. The Water's Edge Inn and Holliday Inn of Folly Beach, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Folly Beach County Park, are popular with many travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Folly Beach County Park
Surely you're not going to call it a day after Folly Beach County Park? Put aside some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- If you love being out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Charleston SUP Safaris.
- Take a deep breath and let the water under your feet wash away your problems at Folly Beach Fishing Pier. It is an excellent location for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.
- If you love to be out on the water, enquire about the various activities at Fields Fishing Charters.
- Get to know the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Ocean Course.
- Schedule some time at Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and you'll get an understanding of the site's place in history.