Book a hotel near Mesa Amphitheatre, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mesa Amphitheatre
Mesa Amphitheatre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Mesa Amphitheatre.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to travel to Phoenix, the state capital.
For quick and easy access to Mesa Amphitheatre, take a room at one of 7 hotels that are a short drive away. The Phoenix Mesa Marriott, the Baymont Inn & Suites Mesa Near Downtown and the Ramada Mesa-Mezona Hotel are a few that are recommended, and they are just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Why not choose a place that's closer to the less expensive side of things? It's a great way to stay on top of your budget. You will find the Mesa Travelodge, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Studio 6 Mesa is a meager 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you feel you can't face the day without a piping hot cup of coffee, make your way to Cofix Ron (West 1st Street, Mesa). A popular place for hungry travelers, The Oak Room (61 East University Drive, Mesa) is just 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mesa AmphitheatreFollowing your visit to Mesa Amphitheatre, get ready for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Mesa Convention Center is a popular location for large conferences and other events.
- Both children and adults will experience a journey of discovery about the wonders of the natural world, from the past to the present, at Arizona Museum of Natural History.
- Experience and enjoy some of the local artistic events regularly offered by Mesa Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts scene.
- Arizona Museum for Youth has plenty of interactive exhibits for inquiring minds. The children will be entertained for hours!
- Discover a spiritual retreat and leave your earthly concerns behind at Mesa Mormon Temple