Book a hotel near Mesa Convention Center, West Second Street Historic District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mesa Convention Center
Mesa Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be impressed by the caliber of the facilities at Mesa Convention Center, as well as the event taking place.
It's located in Phoenix, the lively state capital.
If you would like to be in the vicinity of Mesa Convention Center, stay at one of 8 accommodation options that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of people have had a good experience at the Phoenix Mesa Marriott, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, the Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Baymont Inn & Suites Mesa Near Downtown, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You will be sure to enjoy a refreshing night's sleep at the area's low-cost hotels, especially when you think about how much you have saved! Located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away is the Ramada Mesa-Mezona Hotel. Alternatively, consider the Mesa Travelodge, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Cofix Ron is the perfect choice for a quick hot beverage or a delicious pastry. Thankfully, it's just a few minutes' walk from Mesa Convention Center. Another frequently-visited establishment is Phoenix Marriott Mesa, featuring an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. Kick back and take it easy while sipping a drink. Diamond's Sports Grille is a few minutes walk away, and the bartenders will be happy to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Mesa Convention CenterOnce you've finished with Mesa Convention Center, don't forget about the area's other attractions:
- Regardless if it's a rock concert or a show for the kids, Mesa Amphitheatre is home to a mixture of fantastic events and performances.
- Take the kids to see Arizona Museum of Natural History, where they're sure to be intrigued by the displays.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the local artistic events hosted by Mesa Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Let the kids run around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Arizona Museum for Youth. It can't get any more hands-on and fun than that!
- Get to know the local religion and perhaps even offer up your own prayer at Mesa Mormon Temple.