Book a hotel near New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new with a visit to New Jersey Performing Arts Center.
Newark, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Trenton, is where you will find it.
There's a decent variety of 8 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of New Jersey Performing Arts Center, but it's still a smart idea to make your reservation in advance. Many travelers enjoy the Hilton Newark Penn Station, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, the Courtyard Newark Downtown, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Newark-Harrison-Riverwalk, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Thrifty visitors often find the Riviera Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the most affordable place in town.
Perhaps you need a coffee to get through your to-do list? Tier 3 Café (1 Center Street, Newark) is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and it's one of the finest places to cure your cravings. Your stomach and your tastebuds will be eternally grateful when you eat at NICO Kitchen + Bar, 1 Center Street, Newark.
Other Things to Do Near New Jersey Performing Arts CenterIf you're hoping to cram as much as humanly possible into your vacation, see what else is going on:
- A family outing to New Jersey Historical Society Museum, a history museum, is always sure to be enjoyable and informative.
- Take some time off to read a book in Military Park, an idyllic urban oasis.
- The exciting performances, festivals and other events featured at Aljira - A Center for Contemporary Art are valued by creators and viewers.
- Art fans are encouraged to drop by Red Saw Gallery to admire the exhibits.
- Visually devour the fine artworks at Newark Museum, a renowned art museum which should headline your cultural itinerary.
To get to New Jersey Performing Arts Center, jump on the train to Newark Penn Station, the most convenient station. From there, it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. You could also take the metro to another convenient station, Newark Broad Street, a distance of 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in New Jersey Performing Arts Center? Check out our New Jersey Performing Arts Center travel guide!