Book a hotel near Phipps Plaza, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Phipps Plaza
Phipps Plaza Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience with a visit to Phipps Plaza.
To experience it, you'll need to get to Atlanta, the capital of the state.
You'll be happy to find out that there are plenty of hotels in the vicinity of Phipps Plaza. With 31 options within an easy commute, finding somewhere to stay is a breeze! 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll find The St. Regis Atlanta. A couple of others you might like to consider are the Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Extend your vacation by reserving a room at one of the bargain hotels that are conveniently located nearby. These include the Oakwood At Elle Of Buckhead and the AC Hotel Atlanta Buckhead at Phipps Plaza, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to be treated like royalty, select from the variety of exclusive establishments nearby. The JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead and the W Atlanta Buckhead are a couple of the popular possibilities, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
You'll likely hear on the streets that Teavana (3500 Peachtree Rd, Ste 1250, Atlanta), only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, is a regularly visited venue to drink a strong coffee and prepare the day ahead. Your tummy will be grateful when you order from Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse, Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta.
Other Things to Do Near Phipps PlazaWhen you're finally finished at Phipps Plaza, you're not going to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- Reawaken your youthful self when you accompany the young ones to Legoland Discovery Center. Together, you can explore and learn.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal souvenir at Lenox Square.
- Explore the city's cultural scene and attend a play at Buckhead Theatre.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy an exciting day out when you visit Atlanta History Center.
- Delight in the impressive variety of artistic creations at Oglethorpe University Museum of Art. This notable art museum is a good space to pass a morning.