Pet owners shouldn't miss Tyler, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Liberty Hall and Discovery Place Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tyler and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tyler with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tyler Municipal Rose Garden Center and Museum, Rose Rudman Park, and Faulkner Park.
- Other things to see include Cotton Belt Depot Museum, Goodman-LeGrand House & Museum, and McClendon House.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Tyler, Tuesday Morning, or East Texas Quail.
- For vet care, Alexis Animal Clinic, PetSmart, and Animal Medical Center of Tyler are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tyler
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lindale
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Baymont by Wyndham Tyler
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Munzesheimer Manor B&B
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tyler
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Tyler.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 94°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.