Book a hotel near Agnes Scott College, Atlanta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Agnes Scott College
Agnes Scott College Hotel & Travel Guide
Learn about people and places from previous centuries during a visit to Agnes Scott College.
Atlanta, the capital of the state, is thrilled to host it.
Only here for a short amount of time? Book your room at one of the 5 hotels that are to be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Agnes Scott College. Only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll be able to pack it in for the night at the Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory. Two others are the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta - Emory University Area, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and The University Inn at Emory, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Every worldly wanderer appreciates a good deal, and you won't have to travel very far to find one. There is a small array of perfectly priced hotels not too far away. The Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown and the La Quinta Inn Atlanta Midtown/Buckhead are worth a try.
If you desire a touch of sophistication, you're in luck. You will find a few high-end hotels that are a short drive away. To avoid disappointment, it's wise to reserve a room before everything gets full. Try The St. Regis Atlanta and Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta.
Looking for a place to get your caffeine hit? Order a coffee at Ebrik Coffee Room, a stone's throw from Agnes Scott College. A great choice for those wanting a more serious eating experience is Revival. Once again, you don't have to venture too far to get there. As the day comes to an end, raise a glass to cherished memories made at Trackside Tavern, only a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Agnes Scott CollegeAfter you're finished at Agnes Scott College, there are a whole host of other things to keep you on the move:
- Make a point of stopping to admire Decatur Courthouse, a historically significant government building.
- Have a rest and read a magazine in Dearborn Park, a green urban oasis.
- Visit the Waffle House Museum, where your children may enjoy the exhibits and discover something new.
- Fernbank Science Center boasts many informative science exhibits that the whole family is sure to love.
- Try to imagine life many years ago while you're on a fascinating tour of the historic residence, Gentry-McClinton House.