Book a hotel near Augusta Mill Park, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Augusta Mill Park
Augusta Mill Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Drink in the surrounding views and take off on a refreshing walk in Mother Nature at Augusta Mill Park.
It is located in Augusta, the lively state capital.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Augusta Mill Park are rather lacking in number. The Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest option.
If you have always felt that traveling is actually more about experiencing different cultures than sleeping in extravagant hotels, check out the budget solutions that are a few minutes drive away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Comfort Inn Civic Center and the Super 8 Augusta.
Lisa's Legit Burritos - Augusta (185 Water Street, Augusta) has to be one of the most convenient places for a hot coffee and bite to eat. A good local eatery, The Black & Tan (18 Bridge Street, Augusta) prepares some hearty fare that's sure to please even the hungriest of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Augusta Mill ParkAfter finishing up at Augusta Mill Park, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you busy:
- Visitors often enjoy Old Western Fort. Plan a tour to take a closer look.
- Wander through a historic location when you take a tour of Old Fort Western.
- To enjoy an adventure into the past, find your way to Cushnoc Archeological Site, where you'll witness the results of an archaeological dig.
- Make time in your busy schedule and head to Old Federal Building. This historic government building interests tourists and locals alike.
- No matter if you're a history nerd or not, you can enjoy the engineering of Masonic Hall, some of the best-loved historical hotspots.