Book a hotel near Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine
Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to love Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine.
To see it for yourself, you'll need to get to Augusta, the capital of the state.
Hotel choice can be the difference between a regular getaway and an unforgettable one. There are 7 accommodation options to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine, so it shouldn't be a problem to find one that ticks every box. Many travelers like the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Augusta, Hampton Inn Augusta and Comfort Inn Civic Center, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Fellow travelers with a tight budget choose to reserve a room at the Super 8 Augusta, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Take some time out to relax and sample some scrumptious snacks at Dunkin' Donuts (5 Gaywalk Street, Augusta). It’s 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine. If your taste-buds are craving a stronger refreshment, stop by Uncorked WINE & Cheese (145 Civic Center Drive, Augusta).
Other Things to Do Near Holocaust Human Rights Center of MaineIf you want to discover more than just Holocaust Human Rights Center of Maine, check out what else the area has available:
- Whatever your school records, a guided tour around the cheerful campus of University of Maine at Augusta will make you wish you were on your way to class.
- If you're searching for an event space that boasts decent facilities, you should look into Augusta Civic Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are hotels and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- More often than not, cemeteries are significantly more than just a final resting place. Maine Veterans Memorial Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that have a lot of stories attached to them.
- You can enjoy a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without ever leaving the city at Augusta Mill Park.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Turnpike Mall, where you can purchase almost everything, such as clothes, general supplies and souvenirs.