Book a hotel near Governor Hill Mansion, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Governor Hill Mansion
Governor Hill Mansion Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Governor Hill Mansion is a great experience for those who want to learn more about the events of this region's past.
It's located in Augusta, a state capital that boasts a wide range of fascinating activities.
Throw down your suitcase, get some sleep and delight in being within easy reach of Governor Hill Mansion when you book a room at the Senator Inn & Spa, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are a short drive away. You'll be able to find the Comfort Inn Civic Center and the Super 8 Augusta a reasonable distance away.
With all of the excitement of sightseeing, it can be all too easy to forget about lunch. Just a short hop away, Cafe Noir North is the perfect place to refuel for the afternoon. Another nearby option is Dunkin' Donuts, which features a greater selection of meals. If you're eager for more, you can stop for a drink at Shananagans.
Other Things to Do Near Governor Hill MansionWhen you're done with Governor Hill Mansion, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Lace up your hiking shoes and head out to Kennebec River Rail Trail. This popular scenic trail is a good way to acquaint yourself with the natural splendor of this area.
- Go to Masonic Hall, a much-loved historic building, and understand why it's cherished by locals and tourists alike.
- Take time out of your busy schedule to view Old Federal Building. This historic government building interests many tourists.
- Imagine what it might have been like to live here long ago as you visit Blaine House, a historic civic building.
- Cushnoc Archeological Site is an attraction that will bring you back in time. You will get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, in addition to some of the numerous fascinating items that were unearthed as a result.