Book a hotel near Maine State House, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maine State House
Maine State House Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your trip to Maine State House.
It is situated in Augusta, the energetic state capital.
Throw down your suitcase, catch up on some sleep and savor being close to Maine State House when you make a reservation at the Senator Inn & Spa, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The area's more reasonably priced solutions offer everything you need at a price you'll love. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Comfort Inn Civic Center and the Super 8 Augusta.
Take a break away from your jam-packed schedule and treat yourself to a coffee or tea at Fat Cats Cafe (256 State Street, Augusta.) A relaxed stroll of 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) will lead you to Cross Cafe (Burton M. Cross Building, 111 Sewall Street, Augusta), where you'll find a good variety of meals.
Other Things to Do Near Maine State HouseAfter you're finished with Maine State House, there are an assortment of other attractions to keep you on the move:
- Some time spent at Maine State Museum is an awesome way to learn about regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.
- Make a point of stopping to see and learn the background of Blaine House, a historic civic building.
- Let the kids burn off some of their limitless energy when they're playing at Capitol Park, a green oasis.
- Visitors always enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Governor Hill Mansion, a local historic house.
- Children's Discovery Museum has numerous interactive activities for inquiring minds. Your youngsters will be enthralled for hours!