Book a hotel near Turnpike Mall, Augusta
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Turnpike Mall
Turnpike Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
What's stopping you? Turnpike Mall was made to be witnessed.
If you and your travel buddies are planning on going there, you'll need to make your way to Augusta, the state capital.
If you're on the hunt for a wallet-friendly accommodation solution, book a room at the Super 8 Augusta, only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Take a break from your action-packed itinerary and have a hot drink at Starbucks (274 Western Avenue, Augusta.) Once the coffee has run its course, you might want to start to think about dinner. It would be surprising if you didn't discover something to your liking at Texas Roadhouse (26 Whitten Road, Augusta.)
Other Things to Do Near Turnpike MallOnce you are done with Turnpike Mall, you can think about the area's other attractions:
- Let the youngsters move around and amuse themselves in the exhibits at Children's Discovery Museum. It can't get any more hands-on and gratifying than that!
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a memorable family outing with a visit to Maine State Museum.
- Maine State House ought to appear on the itinerary of any visitor to the area that has an interest in architecture or local history. Don't forget to inquire for information on visiting and building access.
- You should make time to see and learn about Blaine House, a historically significant civic building.
- Imagine what life must have been like in a previous era when you're on a tour of the local historic house, Governor Hill Mansion.