Book a hotel near DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum, Rehoboth Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum
DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum and searching for somewhere to stay?
You will find it in Rehoboth Beach, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Dover.
For uncomplicated access to DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum, take a room at one of the 5 hotels that are a short commute away. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you will be able to spend your nights at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocean City. Two others are the Seaside Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Econo Lodge Oceanblock, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
For professional service at an economical price, choose to stay at a budget hotel. The Fenwick Inn and the Fenwick Islander Motel are situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Remember to stop by To Life! (703 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island) for a shot of caffeine and a tasty treat after seeing DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum. If you want to experience more of the local hospitality scene, go to Nantuckets Restaurant (601 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island) and choose from a good selection of wines, beers and more.
Other Things to Do Near DiscoverSea Shipwreck MuseumWhether you'd like to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum:
- Spend a sweltering afternoon at Thunder Lagoon Waterpark, where you can experience a few wild water rides.
- Tell your family and friends back home about your memorable visit to the amazing Transpeninsular Marker.
- Leave the real world behind for a moment and step into the enchanting world of Golf Down Under. Putt-putt golf remains an enjoyable sport for all, so bring the whole crew!
- As far as local landmarks go, not many people can argue with the beautiful view and unique construction of Fenwick Island Lighthouse.
- Thoroughly enjoy the sights and sounds of the natural world as you hike through Fenwick Island State Park.