Book a hotel near Fernbank Science Center, East Side
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fernbank Science Center
Fernbank Science Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy an educational trip to Fernbank Science Center, and get a glimpse of the local culture.
It is one of several attractions that makes Atlanta, the state capital, such a popular destination for travelers.
If you'd like to be close to Fernbank Science Center, reserve your room at one of 5 accommodations that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory, the Holiday Inn Express Atlanta - Emory University Area and the Emory Conference Center Hotel are a few that are well-liked, and just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd rather pocket a little bit of money for more important things in life, you might like to stay at one of the budget-friendly solutions in the surrounding neighborhoods. Why not select from one of the Barclay Hotel Atlanta Downtown and the Motel 6 Atlanta Downtown?
A short drive away, you will discover a small number of upmarket hotels for you to enjoy. To avoid disappointment, it might be wise to reserve a room before everything gets full. Try The St. Regis Atlanta and Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta.
Other Things to Do Near Fernbank Science CenterAfter you're finished with Fernbank Science Center, there are a range of other things to do in the area:
- Take the children to visit Fernbank Museum of Natural History, where they're guaranteed to be engaged by the exhibits.
- Emory University is not simply an institution for academia, but it is also viewed as a motivational place for the area's community members.
- Experience some inspiration, as well as education, at Michael C. Carlos Museum, which collects, safeguards and exhibits pieces of art to help contribute to the culture of the community.
- Decatur Courthouse will definitely be of interest to anyone eager to learn about local history. This government building is well worth taking the time to see.
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a newcomer, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Candler Park Golf Course.